My week in pictures

Hello everyone!

Let u know this blog is awesome in this year come visit INSTINCTSHARE

I hope you're having a terrific week. Mine has so far been quite hectic and nerve-wrecking because I have exams coming up and work has been killing me so you can imagine how I've been feeling lately.

It has been so cold over here, there's almost no sign of spring.The other day there was a storm which  completely ruined my plants and the gallons of rain only contributed to it.

But it seems like spring is finally at the door which makes me so happy because I've been sick and tired of the cold weather and have gotten really excited about the thought of wearing lighter clothes. 

On the other hand, last week was very exciting because I had the great privilege to host my very first giveaway on this blog. I sure hope there will be plenty more opportunities for it in the future as well.

I also attended a big conference where I got to catch up with some old friends from college and meet some new very interesting people. Outfit post will be uploaded one of these days as well.

My boyfriend surprised me with Nutella waffles for breakfast on Sunday, that was so thoughtful of him. He knows how much I love waffles but can never find the time to make them during the week.

I should give myself a pat on the back for being consistent with my resolution to eat healthy in the morning. For the last three days my motto has been "A smoothie a day!" I have been mixing a handful of strawberries, an banana and just a splash of milk and would just mix them until all the ingredients are completely smooth and ready to be drunk.Tomorrow I'll probably make a smoothie out of bananas, apples and lemons, to use up all the fruit I have in my fridge. No chocolate has been eaten in 6 days, hurray!





I have noticed that almost every beauty blogger in Croatia was mentioning in the blog posts Max Factor's new nail polish line - Glossfinity. They can supposedly last up to 7 days without chipping and I have decided to try out one and see what the big fuss was about. It picked Carise N. 85 - it is a gorgeous vibrant red with an orange undertone. It looks lovely on the nails. The formulation is a bit on the thicker side which poses a bit of a problem for my short nails (especially while I'm trying to apply the polish to my right hand as I am completely incapable of doing anything right with my left one). But overall this range seem really nice, it offers a wide variety of shades, a lot of which are perfect for the upcoming warmer seasons, and I think I'll grab one or two more the next time I go to my local drugstore. The price is around 10US$ I think, but I'll definitely check. Pricey but I'm not complaining since I'm happy with the end result.


How has your week been so far?

Komentar